Student Alumni Ambassadors are a select group of undergraduate students who serve as liaisons within the office of Alumni Engagement, offering insights into current student culture and sharing their personal Campbell experience. The Student Alumni Ambassador (SAA) program builds relationships among students and alumni and fosters pride in Campbell University.
Ambassadors serve as official student representatives for the Office of Alumni Engagement and promote interaction among students, alumni, administrators, parents and friends of the university by providing support at Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving events and activities.
This is a volunteer position.
Who should apply:
- Current full-time Campbell students who have an excitement for Campbell University
- Students who have completed at least 2 semesters at Campbell
- Students who want to develop their leadership skills and network with alumni
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Must be able to dedicate approximately 3-5 hours per month, depending on event calendar (including but not limited to meetings, tours, and events) to fulfill their role as Ambassador
- Remain in good academic and disciplinary standing with the University
- Must be comfortable with interacting/networking with alumni, faculty, staff, donors, and other students
- Assist with Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving events, such as Homecoming, Founders Week, Graduation weekend, Board Meetings, Campbell Giving Day, etc.
- Attend and participate in the Alumni Board of Director meetings
- Attend required training sessions and monthly meetings
- Dedicate approximately 12-15 hours to the program (by attending meetings and assisting with various events/activities) per semester
- Be an advocate for the SAA program, offices of Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement and Campbell University as a whole
- Develop leadership and communication skills
- Network with alumni
- Opportunity to participate in the Alumni Mentor Program
- Invitation to and participation in Board of Directors meetings
- Branded apparel
Ambassadors are required to attend an orientation at the beginning of the fall semester and attend monthly meetings with the SAA advisor. Ambassadors are expected to commit approximately 12-15 hours to the program per semester.Apply today!
- Advisor: Alex Baumann, Office of Annual Giving | email@example.com
- This is a volunteer (unpaid) position