Every graduate of Campbell University is automatically a member of the Campbell University Alumni Association and is entitled to the following benefits:
- A free subscription to the award-winning Campbell Magazine, published several times each year.
- Invitations to campus events like Homecoming and regional alumni events.
- Reunion planning for undergraduate classes celebrating their 10, 25, 40 and 50 year reunions. Alumni graduating more than 50 years ago are invited to annual “Golden Club” events at Graduation.
- Assistance with locating former college friends.
- Assistance with locating the correct office on campus when alumni are seeking specific information about the University.
- Assistance with getting alumni news and updates published online and in university print publications.
- Assistance with logging in to the online alumni database system.
- Updated event and news listings through social media for those subscribing to these outlets.
- Campus tours of facilities. To schedule a tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (910) 893-1235.
To receive email and mail invitations, the Office of Alumni Engagement will need your current mailing address and email address.Update your information