CamelLink Mentoring Program
Power your Campbell community through career connections.
CamelLink, a new digital mentoring platform hosted by the Alumni Association, will serve both students and alumni by creating meaningful connections focused around career exploration and readiness, mentoring, networking, and much more. Students and alumni can easily connect with one another with similar interests, career paths, and professional development opportunities.
- Meet alumni mentors with similar interests and/or career goals.
- Seek opportunities to meet mentors for conversations.
- Meet with mentors once or build a long-term mentorship.
- Arrange for job shadowing opportunities.
- Get career-related answers from discussion forums.
- Find resources to help with your career process.
Internships expose students to practical skills and experiences and open their eyes to new opportunities. Sometimes, even, internships lead directly… More on this post
Lydia Huth (’19) stated that “every opportunity builds on another one.” Her career path, which started well before graduation, exemplifies… More on this post
What does a finance pro living in Michigan have in common with a sports management major seeking a career in the world of soccer? In… More on this post
The Campbell University Alumni Association has partnered with Academic Advising; Student Success; Athletics; the schools of business, education, engineering; and the College of Arts… More on this post