Alumni Village – A New Campbell Tradition!
Join other alumni at the Campbell University Homecoming 2017 by the main stadium gates for music by Bantum Rooster, food trucks, tailgating games, kids activities, and local alumni chapter information booths. There is no registration necessary so be sure to stop by and enjoy the festivities!
We hope to see you there!
Ultimate Tailgate Checklist
- Friends: Alumni Village is open to all who love Campbell! Regional alumni chapters and campus departments will be joining the Ultimate Campbell Tailgate. Feel free to bring your lawn chairs and games.
- Music: Live music with the band, Bantum Rooster, taking the stage at 11:15 a.m.
- Great Food: Food trucks will be on site
- And don’t forget to get your tickets! Pre-ordering tickets and parking is highly encouraged! Single-game tickets and single-game parking goes on sale August 1 at www.gocamels.com
Joining us again this year in Alumni Village is Bantum Rooster! This great band plays a blend of classic rock and beach, funk, dance mix, and top 40 hits. Booking over 30 dates each year, the group’s excellent showmanship, tight vocal harmonies, a hot rhythm section, and a sensational horn line create an unstoppable show that leaves the audiences of all ages wanting more.
There will be a great selection of food trucks in Alumni Village!
2017 Homecoming Schedule
Thursday, October 26
Thank-A-Giver (TAG) Day
Students celebrating the generosity of alumni, friends, faculty, staff, foundations and corporations
Friday, October 27
Lundy-Fetterman School of Business Alumni Recognition Day
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Alumni Celebration Day – Alumni are invited back to speak to Business Classes
- 10 a.m. – Alumni Recognition Ceremony- We will honor our Outstanding and Young Alumni Recipients
- 2 p.m. – Alumni/Student Networking Reception
Contact Jill M. Williamson, Alumni Relations Coordinator, Lundy-Fetterman School of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Law School Alumni Reunion
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Campbell Law Alumni Association CLE, Campbell Law School, 225 Hillsborough St., Raleigh
Campbell Law Reunion Reception
North Carolina Museum of Natural Science, 11 West Jones St., Raleigh
Contact Megan Sherron, Assistant Dean of External Relations at email@example.com for registration information.
Meet the men’s and women’s basketball, and wrestling teams. See performances by the Campbell band, cheerleaders and dance team. Three-point shootout, dunk contest, and more! (Sponsored by Zaxby’s)
Saturday, October 28
Walter S. Barge Scholarship 5K – College of Arts and Sciences
Register here: https://runnc.com/event/walter-s-barge-memorial-homecoming-5k/
28th Annual History, Criminal Justice, and Political Science Alumni Brunch
D. Rich Room 119
Please RSVP to Pam Burgett at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20
Alumni Village 2017 Opens
Immediately following the parade.
Located outside Barker Lane Stadium’s main ticket box.
– Food trucks open and VIP Class Reunion Celebration Tent opens for the classes of 1977, 1992, 2007 and the Golden Club
– 11:15 a.m. – Bantum Rooster takes the stage
Study Abroad Alumni Reunion
11:15 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Join us at our tailgating tent in the Alumni Village for food trucks & to reunite with study abroad students and faculty!
RSVP to email@example.com
Watch alumni, students and groups as they parade through Buies Creek displaying their “Campbell Pride.”
Kids Zone – Inflatable Entertainment
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Inside Barker Lane Stadium (No Cost)
Near the Football Stadium (No Cost)
CPHS Alumni Game Watch
2:00 p.m. Fighting Camels vs. Jacksonville
Campbell Football vs. Jacksonville